Sunday, January 18, 2015

working the blankie

and other crafty things......
This week, I made some progress on my scrap blankie.....no pics, you'll just have to trust me.
And I finished this.......

my dragonfly on a bowling ball! It's all grouted and dry, and it just needs a coat of sealer in order to go out in the yard. I think it turned out pretty darned good for a bowling ball.

I recently acquired two more bowling balls, thanks to my sister who stalked the goodwill for them. What's UP with the bowling balls?? They're nearly impossible to find. Maybe everyone else has the same idea??

I'm hoping to score a large lot of stained glass soon.....details to come.

This week, I might have to work on my new bowling balls. I might pour the three stones I have waiting to go, and I'm planning on re-grouting a bird bath that fell apart in the weather.

I'll eventually get bored with the blankie (probably sooner rather than later), and go back to rooting in the stash for something interesting to do. We'll have to see what strikes my fancy.


As you can see, miss kitty is not amused.

No comments: